- Aggravated Assault
- Assault causing bodily harm
- Assault with a weapon
- Sexual Assault
- Driving a motor vehicle in a way that is dangerous to the public
- Aggresive Driving
- Racing/Going very fast
- Ignoring traffic signals such as traffic lights and stop signs
- Wrongful or Criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain
- Fraud over $5000.00
- Fraud under $5000.00
- Both are criminal offences
Impaired Driving (DUI)
- Operating a vehicle with compromised ability due to consumption of alcohol, drugs or a combination of both.
- Vehicle include cars, trucks, boats, off-road vehicles & snow mobiles
- Impaired Driving is a serious crime.
There are many criminal offences in Ontario that are outlined in the Criminal Code of Canada. Some of the most common offences include:
- Assault: intentionally applying force to another person without their consent.
- Theft: taking or attempting to take something that does not belong to you.
- Fraud: using deceit or falsehoods to obtain something of value.
- Robbery: stealing something from another person using violence or threats of violence.
- Break and enter: illegally entering someone else’s property with the intention of committing a crime.
- Drug offenses: possessing, trafficking, or manufacturing illegal drugs.
- Impaired driving: operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sexual assault: any sexual contact or activity without the consent of the other person.
- Harassment: engaging in behaviour that is intended to intimidate, humiliate or distress another person.
- Homicide: causing the death of another person, either intentionally or through criminal negligence.
It’s important to note that this list is not exhaustive, and there are many other criminal offences under the Criminal Code of Canada that are recognized in Ontario.
Call POINTTS™ The Traffic Ticket Specialists for a Free Quote.
Fast, Convenient, Safe
Modern & Secure Tools
POINTTS™ provides Free Consultations over the phone and various other secure online video platforms.
A Team Who Cares
POINTTS™ has been providing affordable access to justice since 1984.
Serving all courts in Ontario.
Fight Your Offence
Got a speeding ticket, looked into POINTTS™, and after reading the reviews decided to give it a go. The entire process was simple and the result, amazing! POINTTS™ ended up quickly having my ticket completely withdrawn and I could not be anymore satisfied with this service! Hopefully won't need it again, but if I ever do, I know who I will be hiring to defend me! 100% recommend POINTTS™ to anyone looking for fight their ticket. 5 star service without a doubt.
Hi Folks, I can't thank you enough for your assistance in this matter. I am retired and have a part time job driving customers to and from dealership. It was important that I keep a great driving record.
The POINTTS™ team put my mind at ease and always communicated in a prompt manner. The process of signing up and paying for the service was flawless online.
Thanks again for everything.
I called POINTTS™ and spoke with one representative and she was wonderful. They are very helpful, honest and are efficient with their communications. The representative that I had really did get me the best outcome possible given my situation.
I would definitely choose them over X-Copper. That amazing!! 10 stars out of 5! Thank you so much. Hopefully won't need your services in the future, but if I do there will be no hesitation.
WHY HIRE POINTTS™
POINTTS™ provides affordable access to justice.
For almost four decades, POINTTS™ has been committed to providing quality legal representation to over a million satisfied clients.
In 2007 Shelina Lalji joined POINTTS™ and in 2015, Shelina founded Shelina Lalji Professional Corporation (SLPC) and became the Master Franchisee of POINTTS™, both in Ontario and Manitoba.
POINTTS™ has locations all across Ontario & Manitoba.
- CARELESS DRIVING
- CARELESS DRIVING VS DANGEROUS DRIVING
- CVOR OFFENCES
- DANGEROUS DRIVING
- DISTRACTED DRIVING
- DISOBEY SIGN
- DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION
- FOLLOW TOO CLOSE
- FAILING TO MOVE
- FAILING TO REMAIN
- FAILING TO REPORT
- FAIL TO STOP/YIELD
- FAIL TO STOP FOR SCHOOL BUS
- HANDHELD DEVICE
- HOV LANE TICKET
- IMPROPER DRIVING
- MOVING ONTARIANS SAFELY ACT (MOMS ACT - BILL 282)
- NO INSURANCE
- NO LICENCE
- RACING A MOTOR VEHICLE
- STUNT DRIVING
- RECKLESS DRIVING