FIGHT YOUR TRAFFIC TICKET?
Section 172(1) of the Highway Traffic Act in Ontario.
Stunt Driving in Ontario is also known as “Racing” or “Drive Motor Vehicle – Perform Stunt Driving”. Exceeding the speeding limit by 50km or over.
POINTTS™ licensed paralegals will help you avoid fines, demerit points, increase in insurance and/or licence suspension.
What is Stunt Driving?
- Driving with an Intent to chase another motor vehicle
- Driving without due care and attention
- Driving/Racing at a speed of over 50km/hr over the speed limit
- Driving with an intent to spin the motor vehicle in circles (a donut)
- Under the Highway Traffic Act, you are Stunt Driving (or Racing) when your speed is greater than 50km / hour over the stated speed limit.
- A Stunt Driving or Racing ticket is not a criminal charge. It is an offence under Part III of the Highway Traffic Act of Ontario s.172
Stunt Driving Excuses
- I just bought the car and wanted to test how fast it can go
- The speedometer is broken
- I was following the flow of traffic
- I was getting late for work
- I was just trying to pass the truck and get to my exit
- I had to go to the bathroom
- I did not see the sign
- I had it on cruise control. It must not be working.
- My kids had to pee.
Penalties for Stunt driving
- 6 Demerit Points
- A fine of $2,000 – $10,000 upon conviction
- Hefty insurance premiums upon conviction or cancellation
- Driver’s licence suspension (no more than 2 years. Let POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Paralegals defend you.Get additional information on Demerit Points
- Read more about Bill 282 – MOMS (Moving Ontarians More Safely Act)
How do I fight Stunt driving?
- It’s all about hiring the right Paralegal.
- Ask Questions. What is the Fee? Who is going to attend court?
- POINTTS™ The Traffic Ticket Specialists have been fighting Traffic Ticket Offences Since 1984.
- POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Specialists do not give guarantees. We do not have a magic wand and we cannot make an offence go away. We use the years of experiance and defend you.
- There are no Hidden Fees. We charge a Flat Rate. It doesn’t matter how many times we attend court or communicate with the courts. It’s a Flat Fee.
- POINTTS™ offers affordable access to justice.
- Call us at 1-888-787-0260 and speak with one of our Traffic Ticket Specialists or complete the online quote form and request a FREE CONSULTATION.
Get Your Free Quote
We mean it when we say on your side .... by your side!
Text Your Ticket
Take a clear image of the traffic ticket and your driver's licence. Text it to (905) 903-0260
A POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Paralegal will review your ticket(s) and/or summons.
I shopped around with a few known Traffic Ticket Paralegals and chose POINTTS™ Traffic Tickets because they listened to me and gave me clear options. There were no false promises and nor did they give me any hopes. I want to thank them for getting my charges dismissed and saving my demerits. I will recommend POINTTS™ to anyone who has received a Traffic Ticket and wants to fight it.
Hi Folks, I can’t thank you enough for you assistance in this matter. I am retired and have a great part time job driving customers to and from the dealership. It was important that I keep a great driving record. The POINTTS™ team put my mind at easy and always communicated in a prompt manner. The process off signing up and paying for the service were flawless online.
Thanks Again for everything.
I called POINTTS™ and spoke with one representative and she was wonderful. They are very helpful, honest and are efficient with their communications. The representative that I had really did get me the best outcome possible given my situation. I would definitely choose them over X-Copper. That amazing!! 10 stars out of 5! Thank you so much. Hopefully won’t need your services in the future, but if I do there will be no hesitation.
WHY HIRE POINTTS™
POINTTS™ provides affordable access to justice.
For over 36 groundbreaking years, POINTTS™ has been committed to providing quality legal representation to over a million satisfied clients.
In 2007 Shelina Lalji joined POINTTS™ and in 2015, Shelina founded Shelina Lalji Professional Corporation (SLPC) and became the Master Franchisee of POINTTS™, both in Ontario and Manitoba.
POINTTS™ has locations in Ontario & Manitoba.
- CARELESS DRIVING
- CARELESS DRIVING VS DANGEROUS DRIVING
- CVOR OFFENCES
- DANGEROUS DRIVING
- DISTRACTED DRIVING
- DISOBEY SIGN
- DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION
- FOLLOW TOO CLOSE
- FAILING TO MOVE
- FAILING TO REMAIN
- FAILING TO REPORT
- FAIL TO STOP/YIELD
- FAIL TO STOP FOR SCHOOL BUS
- HANDHELD DEVICE
- HOV LANE TICKET
- IMPROPER DRIVING
- MOVING ONTARIANS SAFELY ACT (MOMS ACT - BILL 282)
- NO INSURANCE
- NO LICENCE
- RACING A MOTOR VEHICLE
- STUNT DRIVING
- RECKLESS DRIVING