FIGHT YOUR TRAFFIC TICKET?
PROVINCIAL OFFENCES APPEALS
Were you running your own trial?
Was the information not clear?
Were you not happy with the outcome?
Were you convicted without any notice?
An appeal is a request to a higher court to review a lower court trial or other decision. Speak with our licensed paralegals.
- A Notice of Appeal is to be filed within 30 days (from the date of conviction)
- Any Outstanding Fines should be paid and the proof of such payment is to be submitted with the Appeal.
- Trial Transcripts have to be ordered and submitted with the Appeal.
- POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Paralegal will prepare the written argument and research case laws pertinent to your matter.
- If you are convicted in respect of a ticket without a hearing, you can apply to have your conviction struck out and a new trial scheduled.
- You must apply for this “reopening” within fifteen days of becoming aware of the conviction.You must apply for this “reopening” within fifteen days of becoming aware of the conviction.
- Contact a POINTTS™ licensed paralegal and get a free consultation.
Get Your Free Quote
We mean it when we say on your side .... by your side!
Text Your Ticket
Text a clear image of the traffic ticket and your driver’s licence to (905) 903-0260
A POINTTS™ Traffic Ticket Paralegal will review your ticket(s) and/or summons.
I shopped around with a few known Traffic Ticket Paralegals and chose POINTTS™ Traffic Tickets because they listened to me and gave me clear options. There were no false promises and nor did they give me any hopes. I want to thank them for getting my charges dismissed and saving my demerits. I will recommend POINTTS™ to anyone who has received a Traffic Ticket and wants to fight it.
Hi Folks, I can’t thank you enough for you assistance in this matter. I am retired and have a great part time job driving customers to and from the dealership. It was important that I keep a great driving record. The POINTTS™ team put my mind at easy and always communicated in a prompt manner. The process off signing up and paying for the service were flawless online.
Thanks Again for everything.
I called POINTTS™ and spoke with one representative and she was wonderful. They are very helpful, honest and are efficient with their communications. The representative that I had really did get me the best outcome possible given my situation. I would definitely choose them over X-Copper. That amazing!! 10 stars out of 5! Thank you so much. Hopefully won’t need your services in the future, but if I do there will be no hesitation.
WHY HIRE POINTTS™
POINTTS™ provides affordable access to justice.
For over 36 groundbreaking years, POINTTS™ has been committed to providing quality legal representation to over a million satisfied clients.
In 2007 Shelina Lalji joined POINTTS™ and in 2015, Shelina founded Shelina Lalji Professional Corporation (SLPC) and became the Master Franchisee of POINTTS™, both in Ontario and Manitoba.
POINTTS™ has locations in Ontario & Manitoba.
- CARELESS DRIVING
- CVOR OFFENCES
- DANGEROUS DRIVING
- DISTRACTED DRIVING
- DISOBEY SIGN
- DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION
- FOLLOW TOO CLOSE
- FAILING TO MOVE
- FAILING TO REMAIN
- FAILING TO REPORT
- FAIL TO STOP/YIELD
- FAIL TO STOP FOR SCHOOL BUS
- HANDHELD DEVICE
- HOV LANE TICKET
- IMPROPER DRIVING
- NO INSURANCE
- NO LICENCE
- RACING A MOTOR VEHICLE
- STUNT DRIVING
- RECKLESS DRIVING